« Home | Cost of Illegals » | China Again I warn you » | Viva La Minutemen » | Democratic Underground? » | Who Rules the Streets » | Mexico pushing for a showdown » | Minutemen Charge onward » | One more time into the breach » | The Eleventh Amendment » | The media still on the Left (out) » 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 

Letters to the Editor

I like many others enjoy reading the editorial response letters to articals in the Rocky Mountain news. I read them on a daily basis to try and understand how people think.
Today is another reason I started to blog.
For those unfamiliar with the News as we call it locally, letters to the editor are usally found on page 40 section A, as is todays two food for thought (with out being tactless...in my opinion liberal hack thinking ) letters.

The first one that catches my eye is "Poor judgment not necessarily criminal" by Herb Spencer from Franktown Colorado.
Herb responds to the Ponderosa High School Teacher who admitted to having sex with one of HER students. He claims yes she should be fired but not sent to jail for 15 years. Herb are you not a little hypocritical of this. If it were a male teacher and a female student or say your DAUGHTER, would you not be screaming out for jail time and perhaps castration?

The second letter of note in my opinion is "Courageous educator" by Sandy Bish of Denver.
Sandy goes on to justify her self by saying she is all for discussion and debate from all sides of the issue. That she relishes an open forum of ideas. She calls for support of poof..oh I mean Prof Ward Churchill, and calls him a "COURAGEOUS EDUCATOR".
I question Wards courage. I personally don't think he has a courageous bone in his hate filled body, nor do I think he has an origional thought in his pea brained head.
How is it courageous to stand up and spew hatred and lies in a politically correct left leaning atmosphere against the standards and truths we should be holding dear?
How is it courageous to cheat, plagerise, defraud, and make up facts on ones resume and credentials? How is it educational to teach hatred on made up false historical facts to push a personal agenda?
Ward Churhill a courageous educator? I THINK NOT!

Bonus points to Eric Paul who jumps on the anti CSAP crowd. Eric I agree, if they can't pass the test, TEACH THEM.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger