« Home | Loyalty and Pride » | Trespassing » | Allies sell out » | "Old Glory " Offensive? » | Liberal Talk Falls Again » | Subvert the Government » | IT IS AN INVASION » | MUST READ QUOTE » | Much ado about NOTHING » | Who's rights violated? » 

Monday, May 30, 2005 

Who can you Trust?

Here is something everyone should think about. Who can you trust? Is it your nieghbor the Hispanic family that flies a Mexican flag above the American on holidays, or the corner 7/11 where Ahkmed and his wife sell slushies.


http://www.foxnews.com

NEW YORK — Authorities said Sunday that Rafiq Abdus Sabir (search), 50, a Boca Raton physician, and Tarik Shah (search), 42, a self-described martial arts expert in New York, conspired to treat and train terrorists. Both are American citizens.

Both men were scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday in federal court, Shah in New York and Sabir in Florida, according to a news release from U.S. Attorney David Kelley in Manhattan.

It was not immediately clear who would represent them in court. If convicted, each man faces a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

The one-count complaint claims the men allegedly took an oath pledging their allegiance to Al Qaeda. The government said the men engaged in multiple recorded conversations with a confidential source and an FBI agent posing as an Al Qaeda operative.

During the conversations, Shah also described how he and Sabir in 1998 tried to get to training camps in Afghanistan and said they were a "package" deal, Kelley said in the release.

Police Department Commissioner Raymond Kelly said, "It is particularly gratifying that someone using New York City as a base for terrorist support is now in custody."

This is a great blog here CarpiJugulum, searching for information on dog training walking has brought me here. Although this post is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your blog looking for information on dog training walking and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog thanks for the read.

CarpiJugulum, while researching for forex trading related information I have come accross your blog. Since your site is generally related to forex and forex trader jobs I thought you might find this forex trader jobs related site interesting. Check them out.

Kind regards.

Hi, Made it through the hurricane (Wilma) down here in Florida and it knocked out any chance of blogging for well over a week. I keep searching for information on Boca Country Club Realtor that I can incorporate or link to in my site ... anyway, I stumbled across your blog in my journey. Glad I did. Interesting.

Hey CarpiJugulum...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate sun block clothing related information, but your post ' this post ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about sun block clothing and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks CarpiJugulum for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

Hey CarpiJugulum...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate rashguard related information, but your post ' this post ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about rashguard and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks CarpiJugulum for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

Hi CarpiJugulum, I'm over here in Hawaii on vacation and found a nice internet connection. I started searching blogs to get some ideas for my womens rash guards site, and fell into this excellent blog you have here. When I came on vacation I knew I'd get to surf the net, but I didn't think I'd get treat like this. The only good blogs are ones with owners like you, actually putting energy into them. Okay, just wanted to say hi and 'you're awesome' - better get back to my womens rash guards research...

good day ~~~

Aloha CarpiJugulum,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about woman rash guards related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog CarpiJugulum, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

Hi CarpiJugulum,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on grappling rash guards but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about grappling rash guards I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

Hi CarpiJugulum,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Construction Workers Wages
Construction Laborers Wages
Continuous Mining Machine Operators Wages
Oil Derrick Operators Wages
Gas Derrick Operators Wages
Drywall Installers Wages
Ceiling Tile Installers Wages
Earth Drillers Wages
Electricians Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

Hi CarpiJugulum,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Cafeteria Cooks Wages
Private Household Cooks Wages
Restaurant Cooks Wages
Short Order Cooks Wages
Cafeteria Counter Attendants Wages
Coffee Shop Counter Attendants Wages
Food Concession Attendants Wages
Lounge Host & Hostesses Wages
Coffee Shop Hosts & Hostesses Wages
Dining Room Attendants Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

Your one of my favorite people now CarpiJugulum. Great Blog! I'm sure glad I found your information... thank you for the knowledge! If you are interested, go see my boarding school troubled teens related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger