« Home | Democrates and domestic Spying » | South American Problems » | Ollie's right again » | Pandering to the wrong crowd » | State of the Union? » | Middle Eastern Background » | Google Anti American/Christian? » | Hillary has no position » | Close the Boarder NOW!! » | Terrorists Elected » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

Hot Topic

For a moment lets forget about the crazies in the middle east who want to kill us. The battle lines are drawn and have been since 1972. Now the are shoreing up and getting ready to assualt one another. A new voice has been placed upon the Supreme court despite the feeble attempts of the far left. Justice Alito is the vote that will see a reversal to Roe v. Wade or uphold it as statute.

For me abortion is a very tough issue as being a man I never will be pregnant. This being said does this mean I have no voice on this matter. No, it just means it is a hard issue to conclude on.

Do I support abortion for teenage girls without parental notification? DEFINATELY NOT. This is a minor and the parents are held responsible legally and morally for this child.

Do I support arbitrary abortions for those who went out and had a little fun one weekend and now do not like the consequences? Nope ... time to grow up and accept responsibility.

Has there ever been a case when keeping the pregnancy has had a medical hazzard to the mother? This I am not sure of but in my mind I defenately think that emmotionally and mentally there has been detrement to the mother in certain cases.

For this reason I support abortions to a point. Let me explain before those of you get on your high horses and threaten me and call me a baby killer ( no referance to my time in the Marine Corps).

I do NOT SUPPORT ABORTION AS A MEANS OF BIRTH CONTROL! I do support abortion in the following instances however.
1) If a child has been the victem of rape or incest.
2) If the woman has been a victem of rape.
3) If it can be proven that the unborn child will have a life of suffering and pain do to a defect genetically or from abuse.

I feel that the emotional trauma of a woman who has been raped to have to live every day reliving this event by looking at the growing pregnancy should be gioven the option of an abortion rather then suffer the anguise if she has it. Of bareing a pregnancy to full term from a forced violent act upon her body.

As for just arbitraily women going to the doctor to abort an unwanted pregnancy .... well have they ever heard of birth control? It takes two to tangle and the two better take responsibility for thier actions.

It is only a question now of time as forces for and against abortion are lining up to take legal action against each other nation wide. Lets just hope that the frindge elements on both sides refrain from shooting at each other as they often do.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger