« Home | Invasion or Immigration?????? » | They Just Don't Get It!!!! » | Islamic Oppression » | Quebec Factor » | Totally UNGRATEFUL S.O.B.'S » | Who really suppoorts Illegal Big Buisness? » | Embarrised by his own words? » | RALLY FOR ABDUL RAHMAN » | Hillary showing true Colors » | Interesting Quote for the Left » 

Sunday, March 26, 2006 

I want the Same Rights

I want to travel across the boarder with no check points and not have to show any identification. I want free medical. I want to be able to cast a vote in elections even though I am not a citizen of that country. I want to be able to get a job abd drivers license, lower subsidesed federal loans for houseing. I want to recreate what I have left in another country and not assimilate into the culture of my new home.

I want to organise and demonstrate on the steps of the capitols in Mexico, Venzuala, Honduras, and other latin countries.

I want to be able to travel there and have my children taught in school in their native tounge English.

I want the oppertunity to commite crimes and then run from prosecution back north across the boarder without fear of being prosecuted!!!!! I don't want to be held responsible for my actions with the excuse of it is racism if they try to arrest me.

Do you think any of this will ever happen. No of course not. These southern countries wouldn't stand for such absurdities. So why is it in America we have to change to accept ILLEGALS. Oh wait we are the racists, and the bigots. Not the invaders. It is we the American citizen who has to pay for the rest of the world slackers.

What is happening to the millions of dollars being given away .... free never expected to be paid back. What are these foriegn governments doing with this money. Are they trying to better the living standar for their citizens. The well being of their overall condition? Hell no looks more like the elected officials are pocketing it and telling their citizens travel to America if you want a better life.


I WANT THE SAME RIGHTS AS WE AFFORD THESE INVADERS. I WANT TO VOTE IN THEIR ELECTIONS, CHANGE THEIR SOCIETY TO THE SOCIETY HERE IN THE STATES.

OH THATS JUST AN IMPERIALISTIC VIEW BECAUSE I AM AN AMERICAN WHO WANTS.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger