« Home | BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL ON CITIZENSHIP » | A Lesson for Peaceniks » | Mexico's Constitution is Racist » | Iran, Islam, Communism, World Domination » | More oppression from open boarders » | Latin Walk out » | Good enough for Mexico » | Cynnithia "above the law " McKinney » | Yet another reason for the boarder wall » | Juan Hernandez » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Elected Arrogance

The heat is getting to Represenitive McKinney. A half hearted apology that was not an apology. Still trying to blame the police for her actions. Now she is faceing some major charges as the grand jury looks deeper into her continual lack of respect for her fellow represenatives and her own racist adgenda.

"Hello, I am Cynthia Mc KInney and I am above the law"

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger