« Home | Take That France » | Counter Terror Reading » | Clear Channel Sells Out » | Ruben Navarrette Jr. » | Social Engineering caught » | There is some Backbone » | A Local website » | Democratic underground/nonsense » | Where Is The Responsibility » | Something Inspirational » 

Friday, April 29, 2005 

Death sentence

How long will it take the ACLU (American Communist Liberation Unit) to try to derail Military Justice I wonder. In an awesome verdict/indictment of Hasan (anti American piece of garbage traitor) Akbar, a military court passed down the verdict of guilty and punishment of DEATH.

At Ft. Bragg where Akbar was tried for the grenade attack on his fellow soldiers, a military panel took seven hours to determine his fate. A fate that should have been decided on the battle field with .223/5.56 justice.

Akbar was convicted on March 23, 2003 of his traitorous act which took the lives of 2 and wounded 14 others. He offered this lame apology "I apologies for my actions. When I did that I felt my life was in jeopardy and I had other problems."
Life in jeopardy? Hell it was a combat zone I think everybody's life was in jeopardy there buddy and other problems? Come on that is lame. I am positive that many there had on their minds what they thought were some serious problems other then maybe being shot at. I doubt many even considered the fact that some schmuck who there trusted to watch their backs was going to frag them while they slept.

His sentence will be reviewed, by the conveying Authority, Maj Gen Virgil L. Packett II, then by the Army Court of Criminal Appeals, then finally by the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. At each appeal there is the chance his sentence can be reduced in part or in whole (meaning they can set him free) Lets hope that the chain of command in the military hasn't been corrupted with utopian world views on how to treat a traitor in a combat zone.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger