« Home | Gentle into the Night » | More Anti America from our southern Friends » | Illigal Crime not just Hispanic Problem » | A Must Read » | Amnesty? » | Diversity??????? » | Who is really Tolerant » | Another look at Boader problems » | Talk Radio » | More on the Boarder » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

They Call it Architecture

Reading the Denver Rocky Mountain news this morning I came across a picture of what at first I thought to be the remains of a natural desasture picture. To my surprise nope it is a picture of the new Denver Art Museum extension. The picture is buried in the back of the paper on page 46A. There is good reason as to why it is in the back.
I have traveled around the world and seen some good buildings and some bad. However for the city of Denver to have spent this much money on this monstrosity is unreal. First of all if you have not seen it. Take a drive down 13th street. Sticking out to what at first looks like an upside down triangle, you will see a geometric out of whack parrallagram Picasso looking thing. This is just incredible that this is what passes as architecture. Amazing.

Well, I like it! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger