« Home | Qua'ran » | Who can you Trust? » | Loyalty and Pride » | Trespassing » | Allies sell out » | "Old Glory " Offensive? » | Liberal Talk Falls Again » | Subvert the Government » | IT IS AN INVASION » | MUST READ QUOTE » 

Saturday, June 04, 2005 

Michael Jackson update

It is in the juries hands now. The fate of a odd man. Is he a pedifile or just an excentric who loves children (young boys especially). Watching the case with some interests but not glued to it I have mixed feelings over all of this. I would like to put my faith in the hands of the jury in hopes that they will come back with a guilty verdict. However having watched several well publicized cases I have a bad feeling over this. As is the norm of late it would appear that if you are a celebrity and of an ethnic background you are above the law.
I predict that should he be found guilty, his lawyers will ask for time for him to get his affairs in order before sentancing. During this time Michael jackson will flee jurisdiction and either live in France or some other country that will not extridite him back here for his punishment.
Now should he be found innocent (a big miscarriage of justice in my book) I think the P.R. campaign will go into full swing and ruin the lives of every and anybody who is associated with the prosecution. Watch as Jackson lawyers go after the D.A. for wrongful prosecution and racism. How they will destroy by racial slurs witnesses who testified against him. Also keep an eye on Calipso Louie and his militant racial activists who will propagandize how the man (white America) tried to take an honest hard working Black man down but failed.
Thats my opinions and thoughts. Only time will tell if I am right or totally off the mark.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger