« Home | Why I don't socialize » | Senator Biden is he for real? » | Hillary,a real canidate? » | Rove hits a Nerve, YEAH!! » | Freedom Oppressed!!! » | Stop The Presses » | Inappropiete Behavior » | A Little Common Sense » | Whats Wrong With the Thinking? » | Still Waiting for Justice » 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 

Personal Beliefs

This is to help clarify a couple of points on the previous blog.

I hold dear a simple code of conduct. Actually it is right out of the Shootist with John Wayne. Three simple rules that are very moral and congenial.
1) I won't be wronged.
2) I won't be laid hands upon.
3) I don't do this to others and I expect the same. ( if not all bets are off )

I honestly believe people get what they deserve, a form of karma perhaps. I base this on the following theory. Man has the ability to think three dimensionally. We think in the past present and future context. By thinking of the passed, in which I simplify as learned behavior we can take what is happening now and get a reasonable idea of what may happen due to ones action. Example I know from past experience that by turning a door knob it opens . Therefore turn the knob and the door will open allowing me to walk in or out of a room.
Unlike animals who only think two dimensional , past and present man has the ability to control to a point his destiny by thinking about his actions.

I believe one should not get even , but when wronged get payback in spades. ( now for those of you who think that is a derogatory term "in spades", its not in this context ).

I believe if you are going to have a discussion you should at least have an idea of the topic before you open your mouth. ( Something many people do not do as they let their emotions try to come up with rational logic to support their absurd assertions).

I believe in listening to the other side, just in case the have a point that makes sense.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, COUNTRY AND CORPS!

I think we should take care of our own back yard before looking into the neighbors.

This is a small look into my rational way of thinking. On what I base my logic on.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger