« Home | Belle of the Ball no more » | International Judicial Lunacy » | Mexico not our Friend » | Harry Belefraudte » | International assualt on 2nd Admendment » | Molly Ivins, who's center? » | Miss America » | My Message to Italy » | America » | Hillary right? What a concept » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Ophra eats Crow

Trying hard to act indignant and betrayed. Ophra goes on national television ( her show) and tells everyone she feels dupped. What a crock and load of you know what. This isnt the first time Ophra has had a guest of questionable creditablkity on her show, but it is the first time her MSM buddies have turned on her.

This is the only reason she has kicked Frey out of her book of the month club. It isnt due to his misrepresentatation of the facts but because her guest was actually called on his portrayel of the facts by people on the left.

With the twisting and turning of the truth too many people who would haver blindly listened and believed is no more. More and more people are actually researching the facts on topics before taking what they hear on these gossip shows for the truth, websites like the smoking gun. This bothers people like Ophra deeply and it should have the left in Holliwood cringeing. Thier spell of bewilderment is ending and the citizens are waking up.

This is the cold hard truth that makes Ophra crindge. Not the fact that her staff researched her guest before hand (Frey). Found him to be lacking in creditability before his first interview and being placed on the book of the month club. However the only person who should and does feel bad is Ophra. Still not for being supposedly dupped which is her way of trying to appeal to the soccer mom crowd still. "I feel duped," Ms. Winfrey told Mr. Frey. "But more importantly, I feel that you betrayed millions of readers."She knew before hand, during, and after that his lack of creditability was a problem.

I watch the show alot and I thought it was rediculas that Ophra tore him done so low. I would not be suprise if he went to the nearest bar and had a drink

I think Ophra has taken that to far, I understand it was a great book and has helped alot of people. I believe there would have been a better way to solve the problem without humiliating Jim Frey and Making Ophra into her I can do no wrong, how dare you embarress me. Ophra you have to get down off your cloud alittle, people are starting to get turned off.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger