« Home | Problem Iran » | BAD JOKES » | Kiddnappings? » | RECONQUISTA READ THE TREATY!!!! » | Islamification of England » | Another Country Caves. » | No Respect » | Not Again » | Tancredo gets it » | No Leak / No Safety? » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Osamma mammas latest threat

All over the television, radio, and internet today is the release of Osama Bin Ladens latest propaganda threat. Lets look at this , examine it and see what he really means here.

My message to you is about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the way to end it.
(LET ME LIE TO YOU ABOUT HOW YOU ARE WINNING THE WAR)

I had not intended to speak to you about this issue, because, for us, this issue is already decided: diamonds cut diamonds.
(I HAD NOT INTENDED TO GIVE AWAY ANY INFORMATION AS TO MY WHERE ABOUTS OR WHAT I AM UP TO AS YOU ARE CLOSEING IN ON ME.)

Praise be to God, our conditions are always improving, becoming better, while yours are the opposite.
(SINCE I HAVE GONE INTO HIDING I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO REST AS YOU/AMERICA KEEPS SEEKING ME OUT AND FORCEING ME TO RUN. MY ABILITY TO STOP AND PLAN HAS BEEN SERIOUSLY CRAMPPED.)

However, what prompted me to speak are the repeated fallacies of your President Bush in his comment on the outcome of US opinion polls, which indicated that the overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of the forces from Iraq, but he objected to this desire and said that the withdrawal of troops would send the wrong message to the enemy.
(I APPEAL NOW TO YOUR LIBERAL LEFTIST ELITE TO KEEP LIEING AND DISTORTING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT AMERICANS FEEL AND WANT IN THIS WAR. I STRONGLY BEG FOR THE PRESSURE FOR A EARLY WITHDRAWL FROM IRAQ SO THAT AMERICA WILL LOSE FACE AND LOOK DEFEATED IN THE EYES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD. PLEASE GIVE ME THE OPPERTUNITY TO REST AND REGROUP, PLAN NEW ATROCITIES AND COMMITE CRIMES AGAINST PEACE LOVING PEOPLE EVERY WHERE.)

Bush said: It is better to fight them on their ground than they fighting us on our ground.
(PRESIDENT BUSH IS RIGHT, BY KEEPING ME PINNED DOWN AND RUNNING LIKE HE HAS I CANNOT PLAN.)

In my response to these fallacies, I say: The war in Iraq is raging and operations in Afghanistan are on the rise in our favour, praise be to God.
(IN AN ATTEMPT TO TRY AND GIVE MYSELF SOME BREATHING ROOM. I HAVE INCREASED THE ATTACKS AGAINST MUSLIMS WHO DO NOT FALL IN LINE WITH MY HARD BIGOTED LINES OF IDEOLOGY. I SHALL CONTINUE TO KILL AND MAIM MORE INNOCENTS UNTILL I GET A BREAK.)

The Pentagon figures indicate the rise in the number of your dead and wounded, let alone the huge material losses.
(ALTHOUGH I KNOW I AM CAUSEING LOSES OF MATERIALS AND THE BURDEN OF SUPPLIES ON THE AMERICAN MILITARY. I AM FINDING IT HARDER AND HARDER TO ADJUST TO THE NEW AND SUPERIOR TACTICS OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY. THIS IS WHY CASULTIES AND KILLED NUMBERS ARE ON THE DECREASE. SO IN ORDER TO BALANCE THIS OUT I SHALL ORDER MORE COWARDLY ATTACKS ON THE INNOCENT AND THE LESSER TRAINED.)

To go back to where I started, I say that the results of the poll satisfy sane people and that Bush's objection to them is false.
(I AGAIN BEG THE LEFTIST ELITE IN AMERICA TO CONTINUE TO AID ME IN MY QUEST. CONTINUE TO LIE ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING AND SWAY AMERICAN OPINION IN MY FAVOR.)

Reality testifies that the war against America and its allies has not remained confined to Iraq, as he claims.
(AS THE OPPERTUNITIES PRESENT THEMSELVES I SHALL ENDEVOR TO SPREAD MY VIOLANCE AROUND THE WORLD AND CLOSER TO YOUR HOMES IN AMERICA. MY GOAL IS TO KILL YOU ALL AND CONVERT YOU TO ISLAM.)

In fact, Iraq has become a point of attraction and recruitment of qualified resources.
(YES IT IS TRUE I HAVE HAD TO SEND MY RECRUITS TO IRAQ IN ORDER TO KEEP MY DREAM ALIVE THERE. THIS REDISTRIBUTATION OF MY FORCES IS TAXING AND RUINING MY PLANS.)

On the other hand, the mujahideen, praise be to God, have managed to breach all the security measures adopted by the unjust nations of the coalition time and again.
(I FROM TIME TO TIMEW, AND MY LEIUTENTANTS HAVE BEEN OCCASIONALY ABLE TO CONDUCT VILE ACTS OF TERRORISM OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN AND WITH EVERY OPPERTUNITY I SHALL CONTINUE TO DO SO.)

The evidence for this are the bombings you have seen in the capitals of the most important European countries of this aggressive coalition.
(I CAL UPON ALL SLEEPER CELLS IN ORDER TO START ATTACKING IN WESTERN CULTURE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF WE CAN DIVERT THE ATTENTION AWAY FROM IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO SET UP A DICTATORSHIP UNDER SHARIF LAW IN IRAQ.)

As for the delay in carrying out similar operations in America, this was not due to the failure to breach your security measures.
(I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO ATTACK YOU AMERICANS IN YOUR HOMES WHERE YOU SLEEP,EAT AND PLAY. I PROMISE YOU THAT I SHALL CONTINUE TO DO SO. YOU HAVE THWARTED ME AT ALL TURNS SO FAR. I WARN YOU THOUGH, WITH THE AID OF YOUR LEFTIST ELITE I SHALL KILL YOU IN YOUR HOMES.)

Operations are in preparation and you will see them on your own ground once the preparations are finished, God willing.
(I SEE CERTAIN OPPERTUNITIES IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND WHILE AID FROM MY SYMPATHETIC BROTHERS IN THE WEST AND LEFTIST IN AMERICA THE TIME IS COMING SOON. AS YOUR ATTENTION IS TURNED TO COURT ISSUES BROUGHT FORTH BY MY ALLIES IN THE ACLU. AS SOON AS WE CRUSH THE PATRIOT ACT AND TIE UP YOUR SURVEILANCE CAPABILITIES IN LEGALITIES I WILL ATTACK.)

Based on the above, we see that Bush's argument is false.
(BASED ON ALL I HAVE SAID, YOU ARE DEFEATING ME AT EVERY TURN, YET I WILL PREVAIL FOR MY HATRED OF YOU IS GREATER THEN YOUR FEELINGS FOR SAFETY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR CHRISTIAN AND CAPITOLITIC WAYS.)

However, the argument that he avoided, which is the substance of the results of opinion polls on withdrawing the troops, is that it is better not to fight the Muslims on their land and for them not to fight us on our land.
(THE TRUTH BE TOLD, PRESIDENT BUSH HAS BEEN RIGHT. TO BRING THE FIGHT TO ME IN MY LANDS. TO SHOW THE MUSLEM WORLD YOUR RESOLVE AND HELPING HANDS TO OPPRESION AND DEFEATED PEOPLES. BRINGING THEM UP OUT OF THE SQUALLER I TRY TO IMPOSE UPON THEM IS FORCEING A MAJOR LOSE IN MORAL FOR MY JIHADISTS. IF ONLY YOUR SECURITY HAD NOT TIGHTENED UP I COULD BRING THE FIGHT TO YOU AND CHANGE THE BATTLEFIELD. I DO SEE THE OPPERTUNITY TO STRIKE AT YOU FROM THE SOUTH AND THIS I SHALL TRY.)

We do not object to a long-term truce with you on the basis of fair conditions that we respect.
(I HAVING BEEN ON THE LOOSEING END OF THIS FIGHT I STARTED WOULD NOT OBJECT TO YOUR CALLING A TRUCE TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE OPPERTUNITY TO REGROUP, STRATAGISE AND PLAN A NEW OFFENSIVE AGAINST YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.)

We are a nation to which God has disallowed treachery and lying.
(WE ARE A NATION IN WHICH ALLAH HAS DECREED MY ABILITY TO LIE AND BE AS HUMAN WITH MY SELFISH ACTS OF HATRED AND GREED. I SHALL CONTINUE TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUTH TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AND BELIEVE ME.)

In this truce, both parties will enjoy security and stability and we will build Iraq and Afghanistan which were destroyed by the war.
(IF I CAN GET A TRUCE WITH YOU I WILL BE ABLE TO REBUILD MY NETWORK OF THUGS, MURDERERS AND TERRORISM. A TRUCE WILL ALLOW ME TO MURDER AND TERRORISE IN THE NIGHT ALL WHO OPPOSE MY VISION OF AN ISLAMIC WORLD WHERE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS DO NOT LIVE.)

There is no defect in this solution other than preventing the flow of hundreds of billions to the influential people and war merchants in America, who supported Bush's election campaign with billions of dollars.
(I BEG ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE PRESIDENT BUSH AND HIS LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE FREE WORLD TO GIVE ME THE MONIES AND MEANS TO DEFEAT HIM. TO HELP YOU REGAIN POWER AND DESTROY THAT LAND OF FREEDOM THAT MAKES WORLD HISTORY AND CITIZENS OF THE WORLD SAFE FROM TYRANTS LIKE MYSELF.)


WELL I THINK THAT PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL. READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF WHAT OSAMA MOMMA SAYS AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HIS HATRED FOR AMERICA AND THE FACT HE IS LOSEING THE WAR HE STARTED.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger