« Home | Patriotism » | Superbowl Halftime » | More Tolerance from Islam (HA!) » | Islamic Tolerance ... NOT » | Lost Identity » | The Southern Connection » | Perspectives » | One Sided Rules » | The Enemy Within » | Spying : Its Legal » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

H.B. 1175 Colorado

As I sit here in front of my computer this morning. I go through my normal routine. I am on my fourth cup of coffee ( I like to mix cocoa in it and get that extra rush of caffine), also I am on my third cigarette. Hey I am over 21 and have been up for 2 hours now.

I have a cough this morning but its due to sleeping in front of an open window, it snowed last night and is only 10 f. this morning. My nose is a little runny but again I am fighting off a cold.

This is my morning routine, a little later i will head to the gym and lift for an hour followed by 15 minutes in the steam room. Off to work after that. My morning routine. Why .... am an adult and enjoy my two vices. Coffee and Cigaretts. I am conciense of my smoking, I do not smoke in someone elses vehical unless they do not mind. I do not light up in the office. I have accepted the fact of being treated like a second ... NO, a third class citizen and smoke outside in the rain and snow and foul weather as the occasional sunny nice day. I go down six floors and then outside to do this. Why ... I am an adult and it is my decision to do so. There is no one who has twisted my arm, or is holding a gun to my head.

What does this have to do with House Bill 1175, well I shall tell you. House Bill 1175 is big brother thinking they know best for the average person. It will ban smoking in Bars, Pool Halls, V.F.W.'s, basically everywhere outside of ones private home ... and that in some states is a no no if you have children .. by law a no no.

This is a complete form of OPPRESION by a small group of better then thou, self rightouse know it alls. These people are dead set in forceing everyone to do as they say. Forceing a standard of their making on society.

They want to be able to go anywhere and not smell smoke. Well to these people I say grow up. The world isn't fair , however we are in America, or before political correctness became the norm. If you do not like the smoke then DO NOT GO INTO AN ESTABLISHMENT THAT ALLOWS SMOKING. DO NOT WALK UP TO SOME ONE SMOKING AND BREATH IN THE SECOND HAND SMOIKE THEN YOU MORONS.

It is amazing how these jerks ( and yes who else does this but a jerk) will, outside mind you. Walk up to a group of smokers and try to preach to them and breath in their second hand smoke then complain about it.

Look you do not walk up to a smoker and preach to them, well not to me anyways ... chances are you will get clocked , at the least embarished as I point out your stupidity of trying to preach to me.

House Bill 1175 is not only oppresive but it will hurt buisnesses. By banning an activity that is LEGAL, and according to the latest WHO (world health organization) reports is not as bad as you are being told by the adgenda driven media. If you do not like the smoke there are establishments who legally do not allow smoking. There are options for non smokers. But house bill 1175 will take away the options for nonsmokers.

Fair ... nope not at all. Politically correct .... you bet.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger