« Home | More Tolerance from Islam (HA!) » | Islamic Tolerance ... NOT » | Lost Identity » | The Southern Connection » | Perspectives » | One Sided Rules » | The Enemy Within » | Spying : Its Legal » | What to do? » | Hot Topic » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Superbowl Halftime

Mick is still on stage trying and I use the word loosely, trying to sing. This halftime show gives credance to lipsyncing and why there are studios to record in.

The sound is way off, no volumn for mick, not that i really want to hear his aged voice, but the guitars are way to loud for the mix. If they were going for a loud show why not get the king of loudness. The Detriot motorcity Madman himself .... Ted Nuggent.

In a day where half the audiance turns the superbowl on just to see the commercials one really wonders at this years production.

I have never been a stones fan guess I never will be, especially after this performance.

Oh yeah I have seen the stones live .... at Folsom field in Boulder ..... they sounded better there.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger