« Home | Let the Ballot stuffing begin » | They Claim to be Civilized » | California dopers/hypocrites » | Corrupt as ever is MEXICO » | The Press wants it all » | Mess with the Bull, you get the Horns » | The Facist antismokers on the move » | Berkeley has money to Burn » | No Greater Gift ... » | Where is Murtha? » 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

AntiWar Fasting?

This is a joke right? Im mean come on, this is not fasting its a mockery of the whole concept of fasting.

"We have to put our own lives on the line, and I'm willing to do that," said activist Diane Wilson, who pledged to fast until the United States withdraws from Iraq.

Dearborn said 2,700 other activists nationwide, including actors Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn, would work as a relay team passing the fast daily from one to another.

WHAT WAIT A MINUTE, PASS THE FAST ON A DAILY BASIS? FROM ONE TO ANOTHER. A RELAY TEAM? THIS ISNT A FAST ITS A JOKE, I'LL STOP EATING ONLY WHEN I AM NOT HUNGRY.

PLEEEEASE DO NOT GO WITH THE IT IS IN SOLIDARITY BULL EITHER. THIS IS A GIMICK TRYING TO GET MEDIA ATTENTION ON A TOPIC THAT IS CONTREVERSIAL. FOR THOSE WHO THINK ONLY AMERICA IS A PROBLEM AND WANTING TO BLAME AMERICA FIRST. IN REALITY IT IS A LAME ATTEMPT TO GET PATS ON THE BACK FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

WHILE THESE WANNABE DO GOODERS ARE TAKING A DAY ... ONE DAY ... A SINGLE 24 HOUR PERIOD THERE ARE MEN AND WOMEN WHO AROUND THIS WORLD WHO DO NOT GET TO MAKE A CHOICE OF WHEN THEY GET TO EAT.

A PITIFUL ACT BY LEFTISTS WHO WANT THEIR NAME IN THE PAPERS.

Now Now, don't be too hard on them, they are just following their rightous one's example.... Saddam. He only fasted for one day as well.

For them to do this on the fourth is a dispictable show of leftism. Here I even make known to others in this country my pride and nationality by wearing my regemental pin from my Class As (I no longer have them but only the brass and such things) On this pin it clearly presents the flag and the pole with the snake winding up it. Even without me opening my mouth, people can see just from that pin today, I am american.

They mock those that actually love the country and those that are in dire straights searching for a mouthfull or two of food to ease the pains of hunger that wretch their sotmachs without mercy in sight.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger