« Home | Another Cell Phone Mystery » | Whats up with the Cell phones » | Finance Security » | Dots become lines » | Rethink » | Terrorist Plot BUSTED » | McKinney fails » | Mass. a mess » | Apocalyptic Ahmadinejad » | DJ Star " Out of context" » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Bernhardt Arrogance

"When I go to the airport and they try to take my MAC Plushglass away from me, it's going to be World War III!" so says Sandra Berndhardt.

How arrogant and egotistical is this bitch. I am so fed up with the leftists in Holliwierd thinking they are so much better then everyone else. Here we have a major situation going on in this country. People out there who want to not only kill the right, but those morons on the left as well. Then you have this arrogant bitch coming out and making such an absurd statment like this. I hope she does cause a fuse and ruckess. Then I hope she gets cuffed and stuffed for her own stupidity and assine actions. Then booked for disorderly conduct in the airport.

Yup the lines are drawn, only leftards fail or perhaps refuse to seem them as so. It is folks like the wnker mentioned in this post that cause problems of others. I know if I was another traveller and she was there cause problems I would hard pressed not to help the wuthorities put a few thumps on her head. Perhaps cram her beloved mac up her arse as well. Or use it to thump on her.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger