« Home | Captian America Murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | What Rights???? » | Hispanic Drug Bust » | 3 Trees » | Associate Professor Julio Pino » | Cowards/Leftists invade the Military » | Too much Time, TOOOO much MONEY » | Arizona sellouts fear for lives » | McCain vs Rumsfeld » | Surrender???? NEVER DAMN IT!!!!!!!! » 

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 

Disclaimer

I have to set the record straight. Just so my loyal readers, haters, and supporters are reminded on things. This blog is a compulation of MY OPINIONS on most topics. I do use excerpts from other blogs and news sources. I list the link to the web sites that I get most of my information from. These would be the more hot topics of the day. When I use these excerpts I will insert my opinion in all upper case. Then continue on with the artical/topic.

I am not putting out any information that can not be readily found somewhere else. But I do express MY OPINION on things. I encourage those who agree, disagree, or would like to add to the discussion of a topic to please comment. You may remain in the shadows and use a different identity or if you stand by your convictions use your handle or name. I use my handle for safety reasons as I have had some rather interesting email comments that elude to my family and certain things that some would like to think they are capable of doing. (Idle threats not worth responding to). But one must always consider he safety of the kin folk.

Again I do not claim to be some great mover or shaker. I am simply a common blue collered American expressing his opinion on things from political hacks to the invasion by ilegal aliens spongeing off the system. I will comment on just about anything that catches my eye.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger