« Home | Liberal Tolerance » | Positive Duke U update » | Berekely still has to APOLOGISE » | Mexicans try to decapitate Americans » | "Get in line" » | Pimped Out, Hillary upset » | Romney sells America out » | How the Republicans have lost me » | Where is the Berkeley Police » | Palestinians screw Egyptians » 

Friday, February 22, 2008 

Get well wishes Bill Jones

A late evening phone call came to me last night. Unfortunately it brought some sad news.

Newsradio 710 KNUS in Denver was hit a blow yesterday morning around 10:45. The News Director and afternoon news host was striken with what looks to be a heart attack. Bill a long time figure in the Colorado radio market, has of late been suffering from poor health. Though Bill would really never admit openly.

The liberal leaning news man sometimes can really agitate a person. Always taking the bleeding heart, enlighten progressive thinking side of an argument off air. Bill would and more then likely will continue to say things that simple drop ones jaw. You can always count on Bill to say something off the wall. I often suspected he does this to get one going and throw them off their game for a discussion or argument.

Suffering a personal loss of a family member a few months ago. Bill really did not need this to happen.

I send my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Bill.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger