« Home | The Truth Be Told » | Proven Systems » | They Call it Architecture » | Gentle into the Night » | More Anti America from our southern Friends » | Illigal Crime not just Hispanic Problem » | A Must Read » | Amnesty? » | Diversity??????? » | Who is really Tolerant » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

I have recieved several comments, some nice , some ... well. Either way I want to thank all who are reading my blog. I am just expresing my opinions , and linking a few sites to my opinion in order to help bring forth ideas and discussion on certain topics. If you have a different view I want to hear it. I would like to know also where you get your information, be it from an experiance or website, or perhaps a book you have read/show watched. If you did not know there are over 1 million blogs on the internet. Some are just diaries and or rantings. Some are specific to certain hobbies or interests. The popular ones seem to be on politics. I am trying to make mine diverse and interesting to read for all who stumble across.

Again I thank all who read and hope you enjoy. =)

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger