« Home | Preditors » | Michael Jackson update » | Qua'ran » | Who can you Trust? » | Loyalty and Pride » | Trespassing » | Allies sell out » | "Old Glory " Offensive? » | Liberal Talk Falls Again » | Subvert the Government » 

Saturday, June 04, 2005 

A tasteful Goodbye

Marine Lt. Pantano retires his commision from active duty. After all he has been through, he still eliquently praise those who he served with and his country.

Kit Jarrell of milblog Euphoric Reality has the exclusive and related commentary here on Lt. Ilario Pantano's resignation of his commission. An excerpt of Lt. Pantano's remarks at an event this week thanking supporters:

I have taken up arms for my country and my corps in two wars and it has been my privilege to serve beside real heroes- some of whom are here today.
Even as I step aside it is my greatest hope that young men and women continue to follow in the footsteps of those who have gone before… To push themselves…To rise to the challenge of becoming Marines. Our country needs you and we will always be grateful to you.

The Marine Officer’s sword represents the highest ideals of military excellence and professionally, one of my greatest achievements.

Honor, courage and commitment are principles by which we Marines LIVE AND DIE.

[ a major Semper Fi to this man. Proven leadership under fire.]

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger