« Home | Predictions » | Personal Beliefs » | Why I don't socialize » | Senator Biden is he for real? » | Hillary,a real canidate? » | Rove hits a Nerve, YEAH!! » | Freedom Oppressed!!! » | Stop The Presses » | Inappropiete Behavior » | A Little Common Sense » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

Human Behavior

A long time ago a very good friend, and this time I do not use the term lightly. Ricky and I were on leave in the Philippines. This was my first time off the rock not participating in a deployment. Rick took me to a little open air bar on Magsaysay, the bar was called Mariposa. There Ricky showed me how to truly appreciate beer. We sat there for several hours laughing till tears ran down our faces. Why did we laugh so hard? Well we were people watching.
A new past time that after almost twenty years I still get a kick out of. Sitting at a bar and watching people act stupid. Maybe stupid is a strong word on this however the actions of people are certainly in the category of imbacilic.
Over the years I have discovered people do not have to have alcohol to act in a fashion that should embarrass them severely. It actually comes down to the fact people can not stand the fact life isn't always fair.
I have also come to the conclusion that this is due to the social engineering that has been going on for the last thirty years in our public school system."Oh everyone is the same and we are all ok." The dumbing done of the younger generations has not helped this country out but hurt it severely. The constant lieing to people by giving them the false outlook of life as happy go lucky equality has really put a crutch on the mental stability of a whole generation. When this generation actually has to become part of the real world and reality slaps them in the face they do not understand why.
Humans need a certain structure to go with their wanting of freedom and individuality. I am not saying that it is a rigid structure but a structure that gives a sense of order to rebel against or join with. The myth of we are all equal and the same hurts the fragile mind by denying it a true appearance of reality. With out a true look of how reality operates they are at a lose for interaction and productive intercourse.
When these unfortunate people are thrust into the real world, dissolution sets in and depression as to why things are not fair. How can it be , after twelve years of public education and four in collage where I learned every one is the same and no one is better than another why am I being put down or not accepted? Its because you have been lied to.
This brings me back tio the act of people watching. You can see who is dealing with reality and who is not by the way they act. Are they brooding , or depressed? Do they stand out in the crowd ? Most importantly can they laugh at themselves? If you can not laugh at yourself then you have a big problem.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger