« Home | Colorado the fight Continues » | Colorado sells OUT » | Victory for Justice » | Unpopular ???? » | The Left: What a JOKE » | Justice comes to Zarqawi » | A Coward and a Disgrace » | Which President is this? » | LaCrosse team Reinstated » | Cuban Sponsered Terrorist » 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 

New Conservative Blog Alliance

A new blog alliance is being established on the blogsphere. I was contacted by a founding member.
Tip to his blog ...
http://histereenow.blogspot.com/2006/06/right-flank-newbies.html

I am proud to accept his offer to join and will get the links up soon. I look foward to spreading some common sense, cause a little thinking to happen, and help show how far to the left this country has fallen.

I invite all readers to go and look, check out the links and participate in discussions through well thought out, fact based responses.

You have been linked. I also have the logo posted as well.

Take care Friend.

Carnivore

Well all I did is plug in the logo and made another list.

It works for me. Or perhaps there is a better way to do it?

Have a good day

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger