« Home | Lieberman Factor » | Terrorist are perverse. » | All Egyptians Caught » | Terrorism at home » | Cell phone Coverage. » | Bernhardt Arrogance » | Another Cell Phone Mystery » | Whats up with the Cell phones » | Finance Security » | Dots become lines » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

I need a Laywer

I have given this a lot of thought and the only way to combat these moronic political activists who live in lala land and an alternative reality I feel is to sue them.

I propose a lawsuit that names the following as coconspirators of terrorism. That their actions and beliefs are harmful to me and my families safety. That knowingly they are putting me at risk.

I want to sue the folowing:

The ACLU (American communist liberation unit) for protecting and harboring murderers.
U.S. District Judge Anna Diggs Taylor in Detroit for aidding and abeding terrorist.
Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosei, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and John Murtha for failing to do their sworn jobs of protecting me from terrorism.
George Sorros for knowingly financing those who aid terrorists.
CAIR for knowingly protecting and harboring, financing and suppling terrorism as well as hate speach under the hate speach laws.

This is just a start there are more who need a dose of reality and to be sued. Is there a laywer out there who isnt under the influence of the left willing to do this? Doubtful.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger