« Home | Predictable Super Bowl » | Totally Clueless!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | IMPORTANT,IMPORTANT,IMPORTANT » | Disturbing information » | Colorado SB07-029 » | D = disgraceful, dictatorship, democrat » | Rosie OHHH » | Important Discussion » | 9th Circus at your defense » | Obama mama and the Wimps » 

Monday, February 05, 2007 

Arkin needs an A$%kicking

NBC reporter/commentator/ideolog prick, William Arkin who writes for the Washington Post as well is a far left idiot. What more can be said. Well alot can be said and alot more profanity as well.

This William Arkin makes me sick, on the verge of pukeing. This S.O.B. tries to still draw parrells of mercinaries and what they do to the American Military. Such a far stretch of not only the imagination but of reality. Is Arkin awear of the law in this country concerning mercianries. I suggest to Arkin he do a little fact fionding on this topic.

I also suggest to this wannabe player in the far left antiwar crowd he stay the hell away from me. As I just migfht put my mercinary boot so far up his backside he will have to see a dentist to remove it!!!

To those who call it freedom of speech is pushing the limit. I say then I should be allowed to yell fire in a movie theatre then. Isnt this free speech as well? Why should I be stiffled in yelling fire? Common sense and respectability is why. Sure you can say anything you want but as the Dixie Chicks learned, you have to take responsibility for what you say.

William Arkin needs to be held accountable for what he has said. It is slanderous. It is liable , and it is disgusting. For this prick to say what he has said and then depend ... YES DEPEND UPON THE MILITARY to defend his right to have diarheia of the mouth is remarkable.

I say treat Arkin like he wants the troops to be treated. For those who have the displeasure of running into this poor excuse of an American ... call him what he is. A WHORE, hired by the left for money to say and do things. He wants the soldiers to be spit on , well spit back.

He wants to lie about the truth, then if he wants to talk to you lie to him. Instead of saying you do not want to speak to him tell him you need "a buisness card first".

Do not give him and the left the time of day.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger