« Home | The Ealgles have landed » | Hugh "Hypocrite" Hewitt » | Let Mexico Burn!! » | Shadow Wolves ... Surprise taliban » | Fearenviormongeingmentalism » | Disclaimer » | Captian America Murdered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | What Rights???? » | Hispanic Drug Bust » | 3 Trees » 

Monday, March 19, 2007 

Told you so.

I said it, I predictd it, I knew it. Before the elections I said that when the democrates get in office we would have the most absurd, do nothing congress in history. A congress and senate full of political payback on false charges and made up investigations. Well guess what. We are on the way to it.

It started with the false indignation of Valerie Plame. A political witch hunt that should have started with her and her husband as the leakers to her nonsecretive past. How can a woman who traveled giving lectures for the C.I.A., be considered undercover when the C.I.A. posted her as an employee, and she herself bragged about working for the C.I.A..

There was the call for investigations into Donald Rumsfield and his tenor as Sec. of Defense. Now they are still trying to tie President Bush into Bill Clintons failed presidency. A call by Hillary Clinton into Carl Rove and the fireing of federal prosecutors for failed performance. The fact her hubby fired 93 federal prosecutors in 1992 with out reson does not seem to matter. It is the fact A.G. Gonzales fired these recently.

A call is floating around into conservative radio for not being fair and balanced (smacks of censorship). Should talk radio be driven by consumers or by the frindge left and their propaganda. When juan Williams is considered a staunch conservative voice you know that there is a left political adgenda here.

What will be the next trumpped up scandle? Only time will tell but I am betting it has something to do with Rosewell and how Bush and his oil connections went back in time to prevent aliens from bringing new technology that would prevent global warming.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger