« Home | Is it over at Duke? » | Liberal Ignorance » | Islamophobia? I think not » | Ron Tupa MUST retire » | Islam = World Domination » | Dan Dietz » | Pelosi messes up AGAIN » | Flagerant Disrespect » | Couric Interview » | Pro Mexiamerica feelings (WRONG!!!!) » 

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 

Gun Control .... LOL

Lets face facts. The only good gun control is good sight alignment and good sight picture. If you do not know what this is, then you do not need to have possesion of a firearm.

Let loose the flood gates as all the antihandgun nutjobs are ranting and raving about how lax the laws are. Well I say to you. Up YOURS!

At Virginia Tech firearms on campus are banned. Did that stop a demented murderer from shooting people? NOPE.

Despite what certain politicians claim, Virginia has some of the more stringent gun laws in the nation.

Fact is that if one wants to purchase a firearm it is not that hard to get one ILLEGALLY. If you got the money honey, someones got the crime.

I will let you all in on a not so well kept secret. I own several firearms. Ranging from a 12 gauge mossburg pump to a smith and wesson 45. Ihave a concealed carry permit. Yes I went through a background search by not only the state of Colorado, but theychecked fed records to as well as fingure prints. I had to take a class on firearms saftey. I PAID FOR IT. No one else did. Why because I wanted the permit and this is what was required.

I was more then fortunate in the fact that the place I took my class was more then certified by instructors who knew what they were teaching. I became friends with them. A little time and research brought me to a shooting range where the instructors were real instructors that taught those taking the classes how to shoot. They finished the class off with a live fire of familarization of the weopon chosen by the student. As well as pointers on the law and what it means. That is Colorado's dirty harry laws. (side note. I was militarly trained in the aspect of weapons and shooting before I took any classes)

Banning firearms is not the solution to a crazy person. Allowing people to defend themselves against a crazy person is the answer.

Ask a police officer. The are not there to protect the individual but to protect society. An individual has to take reponsibility for themselves.

But the Rosie O's and other enlightend progressive thinkers want you to believe all firearms are bad except for the ones being carried by thier personal security teams.

A fact ol Rosie refuses to let you know is thatb in areas where conealed carry is permitted crime rates are done. As well as in areas where know gun ownership is up ... crime is down.

So before you go hollaring about gun control, learn the facts about firearms and the safe handeling and usage of said weapons.

A firearm ban would not have saved a single life at Virginia Tech.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger