« Home | Justice is slow » | Gov. Arnold is RIGHT » | Response to Hickenlooper » | Denver goes green » | Brainwashing Koolaid » | You crack me up » | Ritter does right » | See what they preach » | McCain in lala land » | La Blanco Raza » 

Sunday, June 17, 2007 

Fathers Day

What is Fathers day? It is a day to kick back and treat the old man as a king. A chance to show him the appreciation for all his hard work in raiseing you. A chance to say thanks Pop for those rides to football practice. A thankyou for all the weekends devoted to sleeping in the rain and snow as a Scout Master.

To say thanks for beimng there after that first serious breakup with the high school sweetheart. Him saying "son there are more fish in the sea".

For all the advice that he gave. Most of it good and smart, then again some of those things I am still scratching my head about.

On this Fathers day I just have to say, Hey Pop Love You

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger