« Home | Parental vs State rights » | Economic Racism » | Houseing market » | Apology DEMANDED » | Lack of Research » | Political Substance is missing » | Colorado Leads the Way? » | G.I.Joe A Real American Hero » | Politicians can blame themselves » | Buyer beware » 

Sunday, December 23, 2007 

Warning Signs

Well to any one out there who may be wondering where I have been. LOL, currently I am blogging from my hospitol bed.

The warning signs. You here the medical proffesion talk about them all the time, but untill it hits you square in the chest do you really play attention.

For me it is not paying close enough attention to my diabetits. This inturn has lead to a very painful case of pancrentitis.

I am rather lucky I suppose because I did break down and allowed my family to be much smarter then myself. They brought me to the hospitol. That is after I was found laying on the floor curled up in the fetal position praying for a swift end. The pain was unbearable. It did double me over and drop me to the floor. The dry heaves and dehydration, dizziness. What a mess I was.

For a couple of months now I havent been up to snuff. Just not feeling right. Well All of this was the SIGNS. I should have headed to the doctor immediately.

I have had some extremely high blood readings before but this was off the charts. Lipoface of 10,000, glucose of 500, triglycerides in the 7000s. Just unGodly high.

Well I am recooperating now. A diet of ice chips, not even water. Any nutrients coming in on the IV drip. Now this does not even look at the finacial bind I created for myself with this stay in the hospitol.

All I can tell you folks is take care of yourself. Pay attention. When you have an ache or a booboo. Go have a doctor look at it. Those so called hunger pains may be something completely different. The cold sensaion in your feet, no that isn'tjusta draft.

Oh great time to give more blood .... I swear I have none left for them to test.

Take care people.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger