« Home | Get well wishes Bill Jones » | Liberal Tolerance » | Positive Duke U update » | Berekely still has to APOLOGISE » | Mexicans try to decapitate Americans » | "Get in line" » | Pimped Out, Hillary upset » | Romney sells America out » | How the Republicans have lost me » | Where is the Berkeley Police » 

Thursday, February 28, 2008 

McCains a WUSS

Can you believe this. I mean this is absolute kowtowing and submissive behavior. Apologising for useing someones name. Come on you wussy. The mans name is Barrak Hussien Obamma, not Chales James or Frank. To apologise for the use of a mans given name is S T U P I D !!!!!!

Ah people I am very sorry that we have used this mans name. The name his parents gave him at birth. Please forgive us for pointing out what his full legal name is. I am sorry and I will not let my campaign sink to the low level of doing this. I will also turn around and bend over to let the Democrats and defeatists do me now.

Is this the leader we have chosen to take the reins of the conservative movement? HELL NO. It is the man the left leaning media has chosen and the RINOs are backing. This is why I have renounced my membership in the Repugnant Party. McCain is no more a conservative then I am a leftists. The truth be told I am a moderate. Does this tell you how far left this contry has sunk. Hmmmmm. Think about it will you.

You do not have to be a gun toteing flag wearing bible thumper to have conservative beliefs. As a matter of fact I do enjoy the second amendment, the American flag waving in the wind, and I have certain religous beliefs that do not subscribe to kowtowing to mecca or medina. But this does not make me a right wing extremist. All because I love this country and what it stands for.

John McCain is a FRAUD. The repugnant party that supports him is a fraud. The news media claiming he is a conservative is lieing. The democrats are lieing.

John MCCain has no cajones when he apologises for the use of a mans name. If anyone should say they are sorry it is Obama's parents. They are the ones who gave him his name.

Barrak does not seem to have a problem with it seeing how he has not changed it.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger