« Home | Romney vs. Obama, Religion? » | Its Ok, Grandma was a racist » | More Upstanding Migrants » | Mothballed Boarder Security? » | Democrat a racist? » | Another icon Falls Hard » | Why Barak is dangerous » | Want an Answer » | Political Payback? » | Time for what Change? » 

Friday, March 21, 2008 

Good News: Correction to print

Dawn Wells appeared on Fox news this morning with her lawyer and set the record straight. Dawn Wells better known as Mary Ann on Gilligans Island was not charged with and was not guilty of possesion of marijuanna. The guilty party, unnamed in the interview did come foward and took responsibility for the drugs.

My faith is restored in some of humanity at this good news. I had jumped on the band wagon and exclaimed dissapointment in her for the report of the drugs. Now that she and her lawyer have come forth to clear the record I APOLOGISE TO HER FOR MY QUICK JUDGMENT.

It is refreshing to know and to hear that she is innocent and still leading a clean life. My fond memories are restored and my choice in the age old question of Ginger or Mary Ann remains the same ...... MARY ANN of coarse.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger