« Home | Political Payback? » | Time for what Change? » | McCains a WUSS » | Get well wishes Bill Jones » | Liberal Tolerance » | Positive Duke U update » | Berekely still has to APOLOGISE » | Mexicans try to decapitate Americans » | "Get in line" » | Pimped Out, Hillary upset » 

Monday, March 10, 2008 

Want an Answer

Well I do not know if someone has some thin skin. It is a play to censor my voice. Or a misunderstanding. I have enjoyed recently the privlage of commenting on Michelle Malkins blog. I have rather enjoyed this.

Now however I am blocked from doing so. I have tried all weekend to get an answer as to why this is so. Till this moment I still have recieved no answer and am rather dissapointed with the webmaster or Michelle herself. I am sure she is flooded with all sorts of e-mail and requests and her time being a family oriented person keeps her rather busy. I just want an answer as to why I am blocked.

The lack of return answer, even a will look into it to a piss off and die would suffice. The being ignored when seeking an answer is not just disrespectful in the common courtesy but intolerable.

If any one reads this and has acces to her, I would appreciate an answer.

Thanks

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger