« Home | Tony Snow, dead at 53 » | Obama seeks Military support » | 9% approval rating » | Another Attack on our Wallets » | Unbelievable, Pot Friendly Airport » | No more hiding or denying » | Can't fire me for Fraud » | Obama sells the USA out » | MAIL ALERT ANOTHER SCAM » | Obamas Witchhunt » 

Saturday, July 12, 2008 

Another under the Bus for Obama

This time the sacrificial lamb to go under the bus for Obama was a comedian, Bernie Mac. During a fund raising event in Chicago, Bernie supposedly made a surprise stop. Now anyone who pays attention knows there is never a surprise drop in on these things. It was planned to have Bernie Mac entertain.

Although I am not a big fan of his, as I find his humor a little crude and ruff around the edges. I am not alone in this as several audiance members heckled Barnie Mac. "It's not funny. Let's get Barack on," a man shouted from the crowd. If I had paid the $2,300.00 to listen I may have said something similar.

Now comes the under the bus comment. Referring directly to Bernis Macs material barack said this. "We can't afford to be divided by race. We can't afford to be divided by region or by class and we can't afford to be divided by gender, which by the way, that means, Bernie, you've got to clean up your act next time," Obama said. "This is a family affair. By the way, I'm just messing with you, man."

I'm just messing with you? The crowd who were there aplauded this comment. It was clearly pandering to get a more family oriented and moral vote. If you believe Obama really meant what he said I would like to offer ytou a morgage on a great piece of property. The Brooklin Bridge, interst only loan ok.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger