« Home | McCain vs Obama: the Boarder » | Nothing new but Obamas Pandering » | This is the moment: of more pandering » | More whinning from Obama » | Another assault on free will » | Another Mexican PERVERT » | DNC missuse of taxpayers fuel » | Obama: What is he hiding » | Political Correctness, THE DARK ROAD » | More proof Dems are the elitist. » 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 

Lets be Government Silly.

With all the government bailouts and reparations being planed. (Obama is talking reparations for african americans).

I DEMAND THE FOLLOWING!

1) An apology to my Irish ancestors for the way they were treated when they
came here LEGALLY. An apology for the bigotry and racial slurs put upon
ALL IRISH.

2) I demand finacial restitution to my family for their scarifices, both
human and finacially for fighting for the north during the Civil War.

3) I demand that I recieve government funds every three years in the sum
of oh lets start at $50,000.00 this year with an increase of 10% every
three years to help keep beyond inflation rates. This money is to be
used to ensure that should I over extend my finacial base. I will have
money to pay off poor monetary decisions.

4) I demand that I be given special status do to my Native American
heritage. Seeing how part of my ancestors were already here when the
rest of the family showed up from Europe. That makes me of mixed
heritage and culturally hindered. By not having a specific heritage
to call my own, I need a new one to be created with holidays, a
religion, and heros of social significance.

5) While we are at it. The way the Governement is apologiseing for things
that no one alive today experianced. I demand that the American Flag,
the Pledge of Alligence, and the Star Spangle banner be taught
truthfully in ALL SCHOOLS.


Our government is so out of control and full of false guilt, micromanagment wannabes, and innane proposals that if we do not send a CLEAR and IMMEDIATE message to Washington D.C. with this election. We deserve the higher taxes, loss of liberty, and lack of freedom that the left is proposeing.

I CHALLENGE all voters to read up on the issues. Pay attention to what Pelosi, Ried, Obama, McCain, Salazar, your govenor. Find out where these self centered, self rightous, lookout for themselves, bums stand. I am warning you they are not in our court or on our side. They have to be put out. made unemployed and taste reality.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger