« Home | Obamas weekend ruined!! » | Global Warming ???? » | March of the Food Police » | White Powder, threat to Campaign?? » | Isabel Garcia/ identity theft is ok » | Important Meeting In Denver this week » | Denver, Cyanide, Case Closed?? » | Convention Roll Call A Fraud » | Everone should be a leftist » | Obama, Kenya, many questions » 

Friday, August 22, 2008 

Berg vs Obama Lawsuit, Update


Once again from Atlas Shrugs via Americas Right ( http://www.americasright.com/ ).



I just learned that a hearing has been scheduled on the matter for 2:00pm today. I have no further details at this time.

It should be noted, though, that the judge assigned to the case--the Hon. R. Barclay Surrick--was appointed to the federal bench by President William Jefferson Clinton.


5:15pm

I've obtained copies of the hearing proceedings and the order denying the TRO.


The order actually says that the hearing was conducted in open court--not behind closed doors as I had been informed--and I am kicking myself for not sitting in.


Expect more here at America's Right on where the proceedings go from here and what it all means -- just as soon as I go home and eat a nice dinner with my lovely wife and beautiful daughter.


I should bring flowers, as I expect to spend this evening as I did yesterday, sitting in my home office in front of the computer. Flowers work, right?


(yes you should bring flowers and a box of candy.)

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger