« Home | Show to watch » | Insight to a liberal mind,scary! » | Is Chalie Gibson an idiot? » | Obama's apology, NOPE! » | Russell Brand, funny? NOT! » | The Seasons change » | Time to remove tax exempt status for Churches » | More trouble for Obama » | Poll Updates » | Polls coming in, Republicans on the move » 

Friday, September 12, 2008 

Still waiting an answer

Over a week ago I sent an email to the wannabe Representative candidate for Colorado's State House District 25. Cheri Gerou. I am still waiting for any clarification on any of the questions I posed to this campaign. Not a single response from Her or her presumed staff.

Now I have to ask myself why not. I have been reading local papers and her website over and over again on a daily basis. All in hopes of maybe finding out if she will be speaking publicly or not. Some sort of forum that she will answer questions at.

Nothing , nadda, zip, ziltch!

The one question I am really looking forward to getting a reply to is this. I asked her why I should vote for her. A simple question asking for an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer to this. A simple answer is what is required. Why should I vote for you?

I also asked her if she was going to be conservative or just another RINO elected under a false conception of conservatism. This is also a very simple question deserving an answer.

If she, Cheri Gerou, wants my vote, and support then answer the questions.

The lack of response from her and her camp is leading me to believe that yes she will be another RINO. Someone seeking public office only to enhance their own resume at the expense of the public.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger