« Home | Metrospy.com » | So Osama wants to Die » | Dealing with the Devil » | Islamohypocrytes/ PUNKS!!!!! » | So it begins » | Ralley At Colorado Capital » | Calling Baldwin Out!! » | Should be so lucky » | News Flash » | Gumbel an Idiot » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

More trouble for Louisianna

FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Convenience Stores and Service Stations

http://www.knoe.com/fullstory.php?id=1253

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2006 12:42:35

TV 8 News has learned FBI agents and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners in Northeast Louisiana. Agents executed search warrants today at 10 businesses in Tallulah, Delhi, Monroe and Ruston. The FBI says the raids are part of "an ongoing criminal investigation." Police sources tell TV 8 News the raids target possible money laundering and counterfeiting in connection with suspected domestic terrorist activity. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is said to be taking part in the investigation. TV 8 News will have details at 5, 6,and 10.

Local domestic terrorism, and surprise the targets of the investigation are Arab owned convienance stores and gas stations. Wonder what Ahkmed at the local 7/11 is thinking now. I know every time I come in he is on his cell phone speaking in some foriegn language and he gets all quiet untill I make my purchase and leave.

I definately will double check my change from now on.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger