« Home | Flattery Navarro? » | Religouse World Civil War » | Vatican Speaks » | Didn't take long » | More trouble for Louisianna » | Metrospy.com » | So Osama wants to Die » | Dealing with the Devil » | Islamohypocrytes/ PUNKS!!!!! » | So it begins » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

News to me

Storm drops dark brown snow in Colo.

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/storms/2006-02-17-dirty-snow_x.htm

FRISCO, Colo. (AP) — Snow that some residents described as dark as chocolate brown was reported across parts of Colorado Thursday, a result of a wind storm in northern Arizona that kicked up dust that fell with the snow overnight, officials said.
"It's pretty much statewide," said Ethan Greene, director of the Colorado Avalanche Information Center. "We've had reports from the San Juans, Winter Park ... all over."

Greene said it's not unusual to see plumes of reddish dust from the desert Southwest drop on the Rocky Mountains in the spring.Exceptionally dry conditions in northern Arizona contributed to the dust, Greene said.


PRETTY MUCH STATE WIDE? AS I LOOK OUT MY WINDOW I DO NOT SEE ANY SNOW, AND I LIVE AT 7800 FEET. BEING ONE OF THE FEW ACTUAL NATIVES TO THIS STATE I RECALL VERY RARE OCCASIONS WHEN WE GET THIS RED DUST BUT AS FOR THIS BEING A COMMON THING AND STATEWIDE ... I DON'T THINK SO. NOW THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE FOUR CORNERS AREA WOULD SEE THIS MORE OFTEN DO TO THE LIVING PROXIMETY TO ARIZONA. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE OUT IN GREELEY OR FT.MORGAN AS TO IF THIS IS A COMMON THING FOR THEM

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger