« Home | Rebuilding of the Persian Empire » | Thanks Metrospy.com » | The Simpsons » | Zogby a poll? » | Lunacy running AMUCK » | No Law In Mexico » | News to me » | Flattery Navarro? » | Religouse World Civil War » | Vatican Speaks » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

MYTH AZTLAN

Be looking for my report on the myth of Aztlan coming this weekend when I look at the nonevidance and unsubstantiated claims made on the Western United States. I will look at twho the origional Aztlan poeple are, where they may have come from , nomadic ways untill they settled in present day Mexico City.

I hope this to be at the least an eye opener in the fact it demonstrates that there is no evidance other then conjecture on an ancient homeland.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger