« Home | The Simpsons » | Zogby a poll? » | Lunacy running AMUCK » | No Law In Mexico » | News to me » | Flattery Navarro? » | Religouse World Civil War » | Vatican Speaks » | Didn't take long » | More trouble for Louisianna » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

Thanks Metrospy.com

I recently wrote about the sadistic and absurd hate mail and threats that MetroSpy was recieving from lunatics. Death threats and nonreality based acusations.
Well MetroSpy shot me an email thanking me for the write up. To MetroSpy I have to say no thanks is needed. The fact that they are taking these Islamofacist on is thanks enough.

I like MetroSpy and their products as well. (not a cheesey promotion either)

Anyone who realizes that "sticks and stones", but does not cave in to political correctness and Islamofacists will always recieve my support.

To the fine people and their families at MetroSpy CONTINUE YOUR FINE QUALITY IN SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. Thank you!

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger