« Home | Proffesor resigns, ah too bad » | Air America Radio » | Who runs the Catholic Church? » | Politicians prove lack of understanding » | Better Late Notice then no Notice » | Paranoid yet? » | Peace for my Religion » | What to do in May? » | American Crossroad » | End of the week » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

No Redeeming Factor

The following is food for thought to all those who are progresive thinkers, and of the enlightened set. I ask for your comments and thoughts. Before you answer to the following blog, I want you to think real hard about this story and consider that the victem is your child, or sister, brother. Is there really any redeeming factor, or quality to the assaliant.

This case envolves a ONE DAY OLD CHILD. I can think of no more sick or disgusting act then a sexual assault upon a child. Here is the story.

2 charged with rape of newborn
Newborn placed with relatives after both parents arrested in McKenzie

The Jackson Sun

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060513/NEWS01/605130304/1002

McKenzie police have charged two Carroll County parents with raping their child.

Jonathan Wayne Goodrum, 19, and Kristina Louise Sawyer, 18, are charged with raping their 1-day-old girl before she was taken home from McKenzie Regional Hospital about six weeks ago, said McKenzie Police Lt. Tim Nanney.

While both parents have been charged, Sawyer's bond was reduced because police still are investigating what role, if any, she played in the possible rape of her child, Nanney said. She was charged because "I could not exclude her from being part of it, so I had to charge her also," he said. "I could not exclude her at the time from being a participant of it."

Nanney said hospital officials notified police of the possible rape after noticing injuries to the child's rear during a routine examination given before newborns are released from the hospital.
"There were some skin tears in and around the private (back) area of the child," he said.

Now tell me that, and it does not matter who did this. That there is something redeemable in the person who commited such an act of depravity. This was a child only ONE DAY OLD. Not only is it sick to have happened to a child but one that has not even been released from the hospitol yet.

I would like to here from those enlightened thinkers who think that this person can and should be rehabilitated. Then I would like to know if you would allow this person to move into the house next door or apartment next to your children.

I have my own ideas of what the punishment should be but want to hear yours.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger