« Home | Why the Silence? » | Peaceniks turn Violent » | Working on links » | The Future of Energy. » | World Cup Soccer » | More Ilegal stats » | Colorado's cost for ILEGALS » | Hillary Panders yet again » | Personal Spending is FEMA's responsibility » | Pompusidiocy » 

Friday, June 23, 2006 

Links Added

Wooooaaaahhhhhhh Nelly. Stop hoarsey . I have finally , I think gotten new links to the Alliaince up on this site and looks to be operational. I invite all to follow and check out the sites. Comment and discuss topics on hand. Like I ask with my blog, think your responses through and if you disagree please back up your opinions with some fact and basis for your thinking in order to promote dialog.

If not well then be forwarned you may not like the replies you get. Remember you set the tone and leval of discussion.

Thank you for the patience all the way around and enjoy

Echoing Abe.
They do look good...now I feel like a star... when are the spot lights and red velvet carpet going to be placed?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger