« Home | Gun Control .... LOL » | Is it over at Duke? » | Liberal Ignorance » | Islamophobia? I think not » | Ron Tupa MUST retire » | Islam = World Domination » | Dan Dietz » | Pelosi messes up AGAIN » | Flagerant Disrespect » | Couric Interview » 

Thursday, April 19, 2007 

My question to Boulder Colorado

Dr. Liviu Librescu, a Virginia Tech engineering professor, gave the ultimate gift to his students. He forfieted his life so that his students could live. By blockling the door to his class room with his body. He prevented the homicidal maniac Cho from entering and possibly killing many more. (A TRUE ACT OF HEROISM)

My question is simple. Should an event unfold like this on the Colorado University campus in Boulder, what desk would you find Ward Churchill hiding under?

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger