« Home | Denver supports civil disobedience » | Right as Rain Tancredo » | Apple not far from the tree » | Denver Parking Scam » | More Illegal contributions » | More great culture form Mexico » | It has only begun » | Christmas Mystic » | Warning Signs » | Parental vs State rights » 

Friday, January 25, 2008 

My pockets are empty.

I do not know about you, but my pockets are empty and my bank asccount is low. So when the RINO's and demonuts got with lame duck Bush. then approved this stimulas package I begin to wonder. I want to know in this day and age, when we have a significant national debt, a volatile stock markwet ( according to the MSM), and are supposedly in a reccesion. Just who is paying for this.

Families are to recieve up to $600.00 if they are single parent? Singles $300.00. Where is this money coming from? Or the question should be asked where will they complaign after the election that the budget is in crisis and demand a raise in taxes to replace the welfare system they removed funds from. Funds by the way which should have been spent on needed things, like oh say THE MILITARY, road infrastructure, or even NASA.

This stimulas package is nothing more then a feel good attempt to passify voters and win their vote for progessive thinking liberals. (note I did not say RINO's or moderates, or even conservatives).

By giving money back only to tax it in 2009 is abigger shame than the shammnesty bill proposed for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger