« Home | Justice finally in Texas » | Medical Reason 9999999.99999 » | Sic de mayonasse day » | Absurd Denver City Council » | May Day? How about Illegal Day » | What Spin: ILWU » | Partisian Liberal Bigot, Ken Salazar » | Wright, whats left to say » | Basketball Fighters?? » | Boulder, smoker friendly city. » 

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 

L.A. Mayor shines shoes?

Does the Mayor of Los Angelas shine shoes? Well those on the left seem to think that a comment made by Rush Limbaugh accuses Mayor Villarrrrrrraigosa of being a shoe shine boy.

What next from the left. It seems you can not make any sort of comment at all with out them getting their panties in a bunch.

Mayor Villarrrrrraigosa is not your average mayor. In fact he is not much of a Mayor at all. This man does not represent and look out for the good people of Los Angelas. In fact he has one goal and one goal only. This is to move his sorry butt to a higher political position in which he can ride a propaganda wave of poor, woe is me the misplaced migrant worker, better known as ILLEGAL ALIEN agenda.

Even the people of L.A. are getting tired of his lack of leadership and way to often trips to other places on the taxpayers dime. The lack of support for Jamails law. A proposed law that would deport arrested illegals aliens back to the countrty of their origion.

Villarraigosa's lack of initative in spearheading or even proposeing any sort of growth, problem solving, or and moral integrity.

The whole left tizzy came about over the following:

(part of the monday 5 May transcript of the Rush Limbaugh show)

He used the mayor of Los Angeles to distract me while he came along and started chatting up my date. Then he brought Ron Burkle over to distract me, and he came over to the table three times. (doing Clinton impression) "Hey, Limbaugh, you're looking really good." I shook his hand, he left, comes back, the mayor of Los Angeles, I thought it was a Secret Service agent, maybe a shoeshine guy. Turns out he gives me his card, I said, "Oh, my gosh, it's the mayor of Los Angeles." I stood up, I said, "Hello, Mr. Villaraigosa."

________

There thats what has people wairting with baited breath for comment by the National Hispanic Media Coalition. Of coarse we all know how their response will be.

Then the Mayors office said this:

Spokesman for Antonio Villaraigosa says the Los Angeles mayor is planning a statement in response to an ethnically-flavored drive-by served up by Rush Limbaugh yesterday.

In a segment about Hillary Clinton, the right-wing radio blabber recounted meeting Villaraigosa, who became the first Latino to head his city's government in 130 years in 2005, when Bill Clinton introduced the two of them in a restaurant last year.

_______

Notice how the Mayors office inflected race into this. Rush did not!!!!!!

I say this. If Mayor Villarrrrrraigosa does shine shoes, he will never shine mine. His personal work ethic, morals (remember his affair with a television reporter),and potential lack of any leadership, ( to date he still has not shown any ). I would not hire him at all. But I do see a future for him doing it.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger