« Home | Colorado Sports » | Its Here, Watch Farrakahn » | Go Minutemen Go » | Cheap Shot » | Creditablity Lost (Sheehan) » | Globalization, nuts » | Americans Concearned? » | Congressional Softballs » | More Crime More Invaders from the South » | Boulder Reality??? » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

Remodel Thankyou

For those who are somewhat loyal readers of this site, you notice certain changes on board. I havent blog much this week as I have been researching alot of MSN lack of coverage on Islamofacists, and well work has been a bit hectic too. (When will work come to the conclusion that they pretend to pay me and I pretend to work) anyways I did have a few things to do this week. But I digress, or digest, just at breakfast. Back to topic.

You will notice that there are a few changes appearing on this blog. Trying to bring it into a more appealing look and attract more readers ( although liberals really do not read but look at pictures). A good friend has offered his services/help in revamping this site . Over the next week or two you will see several changes to the site. Better graphics, links, and who knows what else we can come up with.

I DO WANT TO THANK THIS PERSON FOR THE HELP AND EFFORT PUT INTO THIS SITE!

THANKS BIG O !!!!!

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger