« Home | No Redeeming Factor » | Proffesor resigns, ah too bad » | Air America Radio » | Who runs the Catholic Church? » | Politicians prove lack of understanding » | Better Late Notice then no Notice » | Paranoid yet? » | Peace for my Religion » | What to do in May? » | American Crossroad » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

No Takers, Why not?

Well for 48 hours I have not blogged hopeing to get some sort of reply or input on any redeeming factor to the assailants of a ONE DAY OLD CHILD. Either you all agree that there is nothing redeemable to these perverted sick puppies or are afraid to respond.

Being afraid to respond I find hard to believe as I have been called every name in the book for some of my other comments. So a lack of being able to find one single reason to try and reabilitate these people is why the silence.

I guess even the most enlightened thinkers are in agreement that they wouold not one of these sicko's set free to live next to them and their children.

If you are not sure of what I am speaking about then read the previouse blog.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger