« Home | Withdrawl funds » | Presidential Ticket??? » | Hickenlooper Fails in Gang Enforcement » | Minumum Wage = Unemployment » | Grammy Politics » | LockDown: National Geographic » | Guardians Council » | Illegals Laugh » | Articulate? an insult/stereotype? » | The Democratic Future » 

Thursday, February 15, 2007 

Calling the press

I have called all of the press outlets here tonight to make the following announcement. Do to the promiscuety of Miss Anna Nicole Smith. I have to stand in line here tonight and unequivically say that with the birth of her daughter. Read my lips please. I AM NOT THE FATHER OF THIS CHILD.

I wish the youngster all the best in what is sure to be a turbulent life. I just hope and pray that she does not get hanger ons like her mother had. Again I say that I am not the father of this child.

Thankyou

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger