« Home | My question to Boulder Colorado » | Gun Control .... LOL » | Is it over at Duke? » | Liberal Ignorance » | Islamophobia? I think not » | Ron Tupa MUST retire » | Islam = World Domination » | Dan Dietz » | Pelosi messes up AGAIN » | Flagerant Disrespect » 

Friday, April 20, 2007 

Alec Baldwin

Lets talk about all the hype over a parent scolding thier thoughtless child and vindictive ex wife ... or husband depending on the case. this time it happens to be Alec Baldwin, his daughter Ireland, and ex Kim Bassinger.

I will start by saying I can not stand Alecs leftist, bleeding heart, capitulating politics. I am not a fan of what I consider to be his poor acting. Or the fact his brothers are as much of morons as he is. This being said, what was done to him today by the media is inexcusable. Divorce can be very nasty and mean. Spouses often lower themselves to dirty tricks in order to hurt the other. Unfortunately children are caught, manipulated and used in the arguments.

What happened here is obviouse. Kim has , and is useing the daughter to get to Alec. Alec, being the father is disgusted with his daughters actions and sympothy for Kim. He scolds his daughter, like a good parent. Yet he gets grief for his poorly chosen words to his daughter.

I definately do not care for Alec, but in this matter. Alec is getting the short end of the stick. His ex Kim has repetedly violated court orders and manipulated the daughter against him.

The canibalistic main stream media is lapping this up like a thirsty dog in from the hunt. Another example of piss poor jouralistic endevours.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger