« Home | An act of Kindness repayed » | New Orleans » | Racism unchecked, un biased » | The Blame Game » | Looting and Idiocy » | Should I be upset? » | Latino's don't get it » | How Soon We Forget » | The left picks on the wounded » | Amnesty for this » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

Insulting Aid

As previouse blogged this morning I spoke of Bangladesh stepping up to the plate and making a real offer of aid. I forgot to mention Frances offer of One Thousand cots for the displaced. 1 thousand cots, hmmm. Thats a big offering there. I bet you my next three paychecks that the boyscouts of America could come up with a thousand plus cots in faster time and have them in shelters long before the french cots can get shipped here.

HEY FRANCE DON'T GET UP FROM THE TABLE AND MISS SHOVEING SOME PASTRIES IN YOUR MOUTHS TO OFFER ANY AID OK!

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger