« Home | Whats wrong with this? » | At this wage I would do this job!!!!! » | Massive Double Talk » | No Takers, Why not? » | No Redeeming Factor » | Proffesor resigns, ah too bad » | Air America Radio » | Who runs the Catholic Church? » | Politicians prove lack of understanding » | Better Late Notice then no Notice » 

Saturday, May 20, 2006 

Red Letter Day In Baseball?

Well, some cheer and some jeered. Boos and applause sounded around the nation in ball parks as the news of Barry Bonds hitting number 714 was announced.

So is this a good this a good thing or a bad thing. Many would say it has tainted baseball forever. That unless an asterik is placed next to Bonds name the record is not right. Claims of illegal steroid use and possible other drugs to achieve this phenominal record run rampent. A book has even been writen nameing names and outlinning how steroids are abused in proffesional baseball.

Do we stand up and congratulate this, or do we sneer and hurrumph it? Personally I ignore it as I find baseball is no longer a sport I care to watch. Millionares who complain about not getting enough money to stand around and scratch themselves on national t.v. They lost my support in thier last strike.

I just think that this latest chapter in baseballs much tainted history is worth noteing. Have an asterik or no asterik, hitting 714 home runs is an achievment. Billy Wagner , closer for the mets sums it up as it stands:
"They should celebrate in baseball. There's no guilty verdict yet."

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger