« Home | A word to the Watchers. » | Movie Day!! » | Political Bias of the New York Times » | U.N. admits inaction » | Intelectual Elite demonstrate Ignorance » | A Joke my Ass!!!! » | Foot in Mouth Stupidity » | Crusade or not to Crusade » | Pondering thought » | Things to consider » 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 

Voteing Problems

Well the voteing precincts here in Colorado have only been open for about an hour now and already there may be some major problems developing. As I myself went to vote I showed up 15 minutes before the poll officially opened and the problems were evident. It seemed that the precinct officials could not get the 33,000 dollar machines to zero out.

Now give the oficials credit. They were on the phone calling tech support till 0730, a 45 minute atempt. All the lines were reported as busy. Now this dose not mean major problems , or it could be a major problem if the other calls were reporting the same problem. The problem at my poll was they could not get the machines to zero the count out before allowing people to actually vote. Could there be a miss count now? Yes, maybe, possibly.

At approximately 0730 the officials were able to get ahold of tech support. The lady there who said her name was Leorna ( I believe this was it, as I was not privy to the other end of the phone call) told the officials to let people vote, the machines can be zeroed out later. Yhis just does not seem right to me. Zeroed out later .... does that mean my vote may get deleted? I was the 6th person in my precinct this morning buyt allowed others to vote in front of me as the officials broke out the provisional ballots for those who were in a hurry. Now there were approximately 10 people who went ahead and voted this way before the questionable ok came to allow voteing on the machines.

I just hope my vote will get counted and not deleted. Much like the od consumer saying " buyer beware" now today at least it is "voter beware".

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger